About Marci Manning
Marci is a Licensed Associate Professional Counselor in the state of Georgia and Board Certified by the National Board of Certified Counselors. Marci has a Master’s degree in Clinical Mental Health from Wake Forest University. She enjoys working with individuals, couples, and families. Marci specializes in anxiety, depression, grief/loss, life transitions, parenting, and college/career counseling. She also provides Suicide Risk assessments and Quality of Life Inventory. Utilizing a positive approach including self-awareness and mindfulness, Marci encourages authentic wellness. As a parent of three wonderful children, she can appreciate the complexities of both child and parent journeys.
Marci has more than 20 years of experience with suicide pre/post-vention. She also has training in intensive marriage counseling. Marci taught several undergraduate psychology courses including child development and abnormal psych at University of Tennessee at Chattanooga while working on her graduate degree in research psychology. She has been with the Life Change Group since January 2017 enjoying her time counseling children, adolescents, adults, couples and families.
- Chi Sigma Iota (professional international honor society)
- American Counseling Association
- American College Counseling Association
- Association for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Issues in Counseling
- International Association of Marriage and Family Counselors
- World Professional Association for Transgender Health
- Licensed Professional Counselors of Georgia
- National Board of Certified Counselors