About Marci Manning
Marci is a Graduate Level Clinician and has her Master’s degree in Clinical Mental Health from Wake Forest University. She enjoys working with individuals, couples, and families. Marci specializes in anxiety, depression, grief/loss, life transitions, parenting, and college/career counseling. She also provides Suicide Risk assessments and Quality of Life Inventory. Utilizing a positive approach including self awareness and mindfulness, Marci encourages authentic wellness. As a parent of three wonderful children, she can appreciate the complexities of both child and parent journeys.
Marci taught several undergraduate psychology courses including child development and abnormal psych at UTC while working on her graduate degree in research psychology. She has been with the Life Change Group since January 2017 enjoying her time counseling children, adolescents, adults, couples and families.
- Chi Sigma Iota (professional international honor society)
- American Counseling Association
- American College Counseling Association
- Association for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Issues in Counseling
- International Association of Marriage and Family Counselors